The stories behind this week’s photos:
- 1 - If you’re reading this from the US, then you know that we celebrated a little holiday called Valentine’s Day this past week. A holiday that men everywhere detest because of the forced emotion it requires on a random calendar day. But no matter what you think of it, you’d have to be a d-bag to not at least do something nice for your significant other.
- 4 - The nice winter weather streak continues in Chicago. We basically haven’t had a real winter. I’m calling it an extended spring. It’s been so nice.
- 6 - But not as nice as California, which I recently traveled to for work. 70 degrees in the middle of winter? Now I see why so many of you (and you, and you, and you, and you) choose to live out there. Plus: mountains!
- 2 & 5 – Some of the most common views of Miles right now: stuffing his face with waffles (at all times of the day), and playing trains. Or stickers. Or stickers on trains. Or trains on stickers.
- 3 - Recently I sat in on two Edelman heavyweights, David Armano and Richard Edelman, talking about the recently released Trust Barometer. Yeah. The place I work does not suck.
As always, feel free to follow on Instagram (@calebgardner) for more in-the-moment photo love. How was your week?